Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22 update - things going good

Haven't posted in a few days. That is a good thing I guess. Our son seems to be holding his own. No drug/alcohol issues, meeting his curfew, not seeing people we know are bad influences. I just wish he would do MORE. For example, the other day he slept until after 1, the laid on the couch the rest of the day and at one point had to take a nap because he was tired!! I keep trying to explain to him that if he was active (ie working a little) he would have more purpose and would not be depressed. I am tempering my exepectations and am in full realization that his job right now is to get better, no matter how long it takes. Because we are dealing with multiple levels of issues (addicition, depression, anxiety, etc) this is going to be a long haul.

I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this, but it feels good to write it out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment