Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am the father of an addict

Since we realized a few months ago that our son was self-medicating and using drugs for more than recreational purposes our life has been hell. In an attempt to make sense of it all I started a little diary of events in one of my email accounts. I have realized that I need a better place to store that, so I have created this anonymous blog to post my entries. For now, nobody is going to know about this. In the future, I may tell certain people the name of this site (those who know of our entire situation and have helped us get through our troubles). At the very least this will be a place where I can go to just recollect what has been happening to us, a chain of events I never thought would occur, but who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment